Atlantis/Triton Coils

£0.99£13.99 Inc Vat

Clear

Aspire – Atlantis/Triton Coils

Suitable for both the Aspire Atlantis, Triton & Evo tank series and containing Japanese organic cotton for superior wicking and the finest and tastiest flavour of your e-liquid.

The 0.3Ω and 0.5Ω and 1Ω coils feature surgical quality (316L) stainless steel wire and black O-rings which sets them apart from the others, which feature kanthal wire and blue O-rings.

The 1.8Ω coil is recommended for mouth to lung inhale.

The NI200 (0.15Ω) coils are only for use on temperature settings between 400-550*F on a mod that has temperature settings – do not use these Ni200 coils on wattage mode!

Full Description

Features

Sold as 5 Packs or as Individual Coils

Available in 0.15 (Ni) 0.3Ω, 0.5Ω, 1.0Ω or 1.8Ω
Compatible with the ‘Atlantis’, ‘Triton’ and ‘Evo’ ranges of Aspire Tanks.
Made with Japanese Organic Cotton

0.15Ω (rated at 400-550*F)
0.3Ω (rated at 55-65 watts)
0.4Ω (rated at 25-30 watts)
0.5Ω (rated at 20-30 watts)
0.5Ω Clapton (rated at 40-45 watts)
1.0Ω (rated at 40-50 watts)
1.8Ω (rated at 10-13 watts)

Nicotine Medical Warnings
Nicotine is not recommended for young people or non-smokers. Nicotine and e-liquid should not be vaporised by people with known hypersensitivity or allergy to nicotine or flavourings, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people with high blood-pressure, heart disease, hypertension, occasional numbness, burger’s disease, ulcers from stomach acid, liver problems, overactive thyroid glands, asthma or diabetes. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT DRINK. Wash hands after handling. Nicotine can cause increased heart rate / blood pressure, dizziness or stomach pain and headaches. Vaping e-liquid can cause dry mouth, dry/itchy skin, rash/burning sensation on face, dry/puffy eyes, caffeine sensitivity and nose bleeds. Discontinue use if you experience these side-effects. Nicotine is highly addictive, habit forming and toxic. If in contact with skin, flush with water and wash gently with mild soap. If in contact with eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention immediately if swelling or redness persists or vision is impaired. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Contact a poison centre or consult your GP immediately.