A1 Kanthal

£3.49 Inc Vat

Clear

10m Reel

Kanthal is used to wrap your own coils for rebuildable atomisers, RTAs & drippers. A 10m roll like this will make 50-100 standard coils.

Kanthal A1 wire is well known around the world for its amazing heat resistant properties. Over time Kanthal A1 has become the standard name for the chemical content of this wire. This Kanthal is made in the UK.

Full Description

Features

22% chromium (Cr), 5.8% aluminum (Al), Iron (Fe) balance

Density: 7.1 g/cubic cm
Tensile strength: 680 n/mm_
Melting Temperature: 1500C (2732F)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 1400C (2550F)
Density: 0.256 lbs/cubic in.
Specific heat capacity @ 68¡F: 0.11 Btu/lbF
Product weight 32 g

It is important to understand the resistance variation of A1 Kanthal and choose the right gauge/diameter. We recommend always using an ohms reader if using a mechanical mod – most variable wattage devices will read your ohms – for a standard coil build we recommend 6-8 wraps.

It is also helpful to use an online voltage/wattage/resistance calculator like this

Nicotine Medical Warnings
Nicotine is not recommended for young people or non-smokers. Nicotine and e-liquid should not be vaporised by people with known hypersensitivity or allergy to nicotine or flavourings, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people with high blood-pressure, heart disease, hypertension, occasional numbness, burger’s disease, ulcers from stomach acid, liver problems, overactive thyroid glands, asthma or diabetes. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT DRINK. Wash hands after handling. Nicotine can cause increased heart rate / blood pressure, dizziness or stomach pain and headaches. Vaping e-liquid can cause dry mouth, dry/itchy skin, rash/burning sensation on face, dry/puffy eyes, caffeine sensitivity and nose bleeds. Discontinue use if you experience these side-effects. Nicotine is highly addictive, habit forming and toxic. If in contact with skin, flush with water and wash gently with mild soap. If in contact with eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention immediately if swelling or redness persists or vision is impaired. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Contact a poison centre or consult your GP immediately.