USA Ultimate Ohm Meters

£24.99 Inc Vat

Clear

Comes with 2x Duracell Industrial 'AA' batteries

We have scoured the world, literally, to find an ohm meter with the build quality, accuracy and serviceability that our dedication to coil building deserves. There are too many poorly made and inaccurate meters on the market. If you take your builds and battery safety as seriously as we at Oxford Vapours do, you need to add a USA Ohm Meter to your vape collection today.

These Ohm Meters are accurate to +/- 0.018 Ohms and come with Fat Daddy 510 spring loaded SS Centre pins – like those you will find on high end box mods.

Full Description

Features
Accurate to +/- 0.018 Ohms
Reads from 0.00 to 5.00 Ohms
“U.S.A” startup screen.
Standard AA Battery Box
Stainless Steel w/floating center pin 510 connector
LED protected INSIDE the box
Made in the USA sticker on back side
Mini screw-driver attached

Example of display readings:
3.00 Ohm Coil – 3.00
0.30 Ohm Coil – 300
0.03 Ohm Coil – .030

Nicotine Medical Warnings
Nicotine is not recommended for young people or non-smokers. Nicotine and e-liquid should not be vaporised by people with known hypersensitivity or allergy to nicotine or flavourings, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people with high blood-pressure, heart disease, hypertension, occasional numbness, burger’s disease, ulcers from stomach acid, liver problems, overactive thyroid glands, asthma or diabetes. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT DRINK. Wash hands after handling. Nicotine can cause increased heart rate / blood pressure, dizziness or stomach pain and headaches. Vaping e-liquid can cause dry mouth, dry/itchy skin, rash/burning sensation on face, dry/puffy eyes, caffeine sensitivity and nose bleeds. Discontinue use if you experience these side-effects. Nicotine is highly addictive, habit forming and toxic. If in contact with skin, flush with water and wash gently with mild soap. If in contact with eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention immediately if swelling or redness persists or vision is impaired. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Contact a poison centre or consult your GP immediately.