OCC/SSOCC Coils

£5.99 Inc Vat

Clear

Kanger SSOCC – 5 Pack

These Kangertech Subtank Vertical SSOCC Coils feature an updated design providing a more fulfulling vaping experience with the KangerTech Subtank range.

The vertical coil design allows for more e-liquid absorbtion due to the increased surface area. Only suitable for use with the KangerTech Subtank range.

Full Description

Contents
1 x 5 pack of OCC/SSOCC Heads

Features
Organic Japanese made cotton
Very Durable
New Patented Coil Head

0.15Ω OCC Ni200 coil
0.15Ω SSOCC Ni200 coil
0.5Ω SSOCC coil
1.2Ω SSOCC NiCr coil
1.5Ω SSOCC coil

Information about Sub Ohm vaping:

These replacement coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping. They require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.

We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.

Nicotine Medical Warnings
Nicotine is not recommended for young people or non-smokers. Nicotine and e-liquid should not be vaporised by people with known hypersensitivity or allergy to nicotine or flavourings, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people with high blood-pressure, heart disease, hypertension, occasional numbness, burger’s disease, ulcers from stomach acid, liver problems, overactive thyroid glands, asthma or diabetes. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT DRINK. Wash hands after handling. Nicotine can cause increased heart rate / blood pressure, dizziness or stomach pain and headaches. Vaping e-liquid can cause dry mouth, dry/itchy skin, rash/burning sensation on face, dry/puffy eyes, caffeine sensitivity and nose bleeds. Discontinue use if you experience these side-effects. Nicotine is highly addictive, habit forming and toxic. If in contact with skin, flush with water and wash gently with mild soap. If in contact with eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention immediately if swelling or redness persists or vision is impaired. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Contact a poison centre or consult your GP immediately.