Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Last updated: October 2021
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical Oxford Vapours gift cards.
- Oxford Vapours reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Oxford Vapours gift cards remain the property of Oxford Vapours who maintain the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your Oxford Vapours gift card can be redeemed in any physical Oxford Vapours Shop in the UK. The gift card shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The physical gift card and value thereof is not for use in any way on the website https://www.oxfordvapours.com
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- The maximum amount that an individual gift card can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
- You can perform a Balance enquiry at any Oxford Vapours Store by taking your card to the till point.
- Your Oxford Vapours gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of any in-store purchase.
- You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your gift card is lost or stolen, Oxford Vapours is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Oxford Vapours cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Oxford Vapours gift card as a result of theft or fraud. Oxford Vapours cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number has become known to another party.
- Should your gift card become damaged, Oxford Vapours will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting to an Oxford Vapours gift card
- Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the gift card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Oxford Vapours reserves the right to refuse sale if adequate valid identification is not provided at point of sale.